Data privacy statement
It is very important to us to protect your personal data. Please read here which of your data is stored and for which purposes.
- All data is stored on behalf of Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH commissioned by the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) on servers of ALL-INKL.COM – Neue Medien Münich, Hauptstraße 68, 02742 Friedersdorf in Germany.
- GIZ has signed an agreement with the company commissioned to implement the technical processing of personal data to ensure that adequate standards for data processing are adhered to.
- You may at any time inquire about which of your personal data is currently stored or have the data corrected or deleted. GIZ will then correct or delete your data according to your wishes. You may also at any time withdraw your approval of the usage of person-related data. To do so, please send an email to email@example.com or send a fax to + 49 (0)30 72614 22 230.
For statistical purposes and to improve our service, this website uses the technology provided by the open-source program Piwik, which evaluates the data of protocol files. No other use is made of the data, and the data is not passed on to third parties.
Every time you visit the website emm-network.org, information about your activity is processed and stored in a protocol file. Before it is stored, each data set is rendered anonymous by attering the IP address. We respect the data privacy settings of your browser and will collect the following information:
- Technical details of the browser used
- A part of the IP address
- Date and time
- Visited pages
- Download files
- Quantity of data transferred
- Side speed &pages speed reports
- Traffic from search engines
Cookies are small text files that are stored locally in your browser cache. Session cookies do not include any personal data and expire at the end of each session. We do not use methods such as Java applets or ActiveX controls that make it possible to track your browsing behaviour.